1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Thursday, December 16, 2010

Direct Track Affiliate Network Warning!

Just wanted to give a little update about something known, learned about recently regarding the different networks and platforms they use. It's no secret I want to network my own time so natural for me to explore various platforms where you can invest my money into. The cost of that will happen with the way many mmoshma personally I know you can remove owned by affiliate network. Yes I know there are other headaches that but I have plans for them also.

What you may not know, which is something I have known for some time, there were only a confirmation of the day, is that if you are really good affiliate you can measure the journey up you might just be losing money didn't even know it. Why?Well, if your network is running the offer from based on network platform track directly, have the ability to set the conversion rates on suggestions for what they want to be ... Let me explain!

Example

A publisher wants to receive an offer of diet pill and traffic.It goes to a network that acts as a platform for direct Strip.Publisher lists the pill diet with the network and the network you own marketers to test your campaign so you know only, all networks have the owner's name on the home teams in that it offers you. during the test of a new proposal, advertises discover proposal converts on average by 10%. So after testing phase proposal goes live all the people on the network and other networks.

Now, here's where you lose money with direct trace based networks.

Networks tell advertisers completion that offer at least 10% converter so that a bunch of ???????? start is running. There are 5 ???????? evening among the group who are really good at scale up campaigns to make more then 10% offer currently.With direct band networks, they define the conversion rates separately to convert the world to offer higher then that 10% – so no matter how hard you try to scale a suggestion, never make any money, only to lose and maintains the network the difference usually!!!!After the network sees they lost like this pub offer-they are likely to pull back to you with the high commissions as they know what they can see you from, how it is converting for you. shady business eh!

Today I spent time with link trust, which is another platform affiliate marketing, I went through the demo minuet 80 on the platform and what it is all done.I must say, its one of the network system vmachzv, there is no way for a network or networks that use the same platform to your conversion rates will never exceed a certain percentage rather than they ever build it into the platform.I saw the entire back-end platform and I saw the back-end of tracks directly from a stand of the branch point – I never trust the other direct tracking platform.

Examples of direct tracking network are – leveraging market and Copeac

I'm sure there are a few networks direct track they are sincere, but how you trust every platform has the ability to set your rate does not exceed a certain percentage ever. I cannot be honest with you! "to have not looked into other platforms but, like you suggested, so I don't know much about all other systems or platforms that are not customized. when the time comes for me to start I'd like my network interface is the best and the most you can find an honest. This is exactly who I am.

What are your thoughts on this branch experience s ability to set the rates go to higher then a percentage???

No comments:

Post a Comment