1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Monday, December 13, 2010

Affiliate marketing Income report for February 2010!

Well, my favorite time is almost of the month when I get to do my income report my affiliate marketing revenue. Running into some problems in February to hold me back a lot from increasing to where I should of been. I hit an increase last month but still not what I'd like a hit.

Also, I ran into some issues I was the first one network dealing with who looks for a pen out all have partners, has decided to give the boys a large handle must offer. The problem is that they don't have paid me three months purchasing leads at this point, which totals over k 2 of my earnings.If I do not see any money from this month, I post about them and have this site to alert you to who they are, why trust them not. until then, I save the crossed my characters.

Also I spent a lot of time building the media feed flare last month that consume at least two of this two weeks time., I don't work with my affiliate sites or look at my earnings growth at this level. I am going to get back to the month of norm forsure.

Affiliate marketing Income report for February 2010

Standard spaces (the sites SEO)

Neverblue. 72CX $1323 57Media $466 publications –. – trust. 74Max $1779 09Hydra $ 15 bounty –. – $316.68Premium E-Cig-47 $ 07Opes Media-digital media-.-342 04Mundo $1140 $ 01Azoogle $166.78-publications

Affiliate Marketing everyday spaces including = $5597.70

Recurring commissions royalty

Inlinks – 50 dollars. 02PPC coach – 115 dollars. tax Wizard – $115.00 00Unique

Recurring revenue = $ royalty sum 280.02

Monthly amount of matter = $ 5877.72

Expenses for everyday spaces February

Dedicated server –. 00Unique $154 tax Wizard – $70.00

Total expenses = $224.00

Total net revenue for January 2010 = $5653.72
Stay tuned for more developments in the coming months up excited. was a very good number of conversations I had in my network when building that may yeild me exactly what has been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment